Waaaaaaah. Thunderstorms are the absolute worst and, more than that, my power is out. No lights, no tech, no nothing. Aaaaaaand my phone is uncharged. GREAT! Can't even call for help.
Looks like my neighbour still has lights in their home. Surely they wouldn't mind if I pop over there and charge my phone a little? I mean... I'm just unlucky, right? What are the odds that the storm will knock out two houses so close together.
SFX Heavy. And I mean it: ambient storm noises aplenty here.
Additional SFX from freesound.org under CC0 license
Ambient sound from tabletopaudio.com "Dark & Stormy"
- All of audios recordings are written, recorded, edited and wholly produced by Xyta Midnyte unless otherwise specified.
- Audios are released by Xyta Midnyte for the sole purpose of entertainment aimed at persons aged 18 and above.
- Many audios contain themes, language and narratives of a mature and adult nature and are absolutely not intended for persons below the age of 18.
- Furthermore, all characters represented therein are assumed to 18 years of age or above.
- Petnames and/or nicknames such as (though not excluded to) Mamma, Baby, Little Girl, Daddy, Little Boy, Pet etc are exactly that; nicknames and/or pet names; and therefore not reflective of their traditional meaning or implied relationships.
One .mp3 copy of the erotic audio 'A Thunderous Distraction'